Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, VIP Meet & Greets, Store Grand Openings
Book Subir Chowdhury for a Speaking Engagement
Businesses, Non-profit organizations, event planners and companies across the country have worked closely with our booking agents to hire Subir Chowdhury for a speaking engagements, guest appearances, product endorsements and corporate events. Many of those same clients have continued to turn to our speakers bureau as we can easily align Subir Chowdhury’s availability with their upcoming seminar, gala, annual conference, corporate function, and grand opening. Our close relationship with Subir Chowdhury’s booking agent and management team further enables us to provide inquiring clients with Subir Chowdhury’s speaking fee and appearance cost.
If your goal is to hire Subir Chowdhury to be your next keynote speaker or to be the next brand ambassador our celebrity speakers bureau can assist. If Subir Chowdhury’s booking fee is outside your companies budget or your unable to align with his appearance availability, our booking agents can provide you a list of talent that aligns with your event theme, budget and event date.
Subir Chowdhury has been a thought leader in quality and management strategy for more than 20 years. Subir's work has earned him numerous awards and recognition. The New York Times cited him as a "leading quality expert"; BusinessWeek hailed him as the "Quality Prophet." The Conference Board Review described him as "an excitable, enthusiastic evangelist for quality."
Starting in 2011, Subir was named as one of the "50 Most Influential Management Thinkers in the world" by the Thinkers50 (sponsored by Harvard Business Review). His rank in this prestigious group is #39.
Subir has written 14 books to date including The Power of Six Sigma which was a worldwide best seller and The Ice Cream Maker, where he introduced the process improvement methodology called LEO® (Listen, Enrich, Optimize). His next book, that will be published by Random House as a lead title in January of 2017 is titled The Difference: When Good Enough is Not Enough.
Subir currently has two fellowships – one at the London School of Economics and Political Science on quality and economics and one at Harvard University on people and process quality on the economic advancement of the United States.
Subir’s Philanthropy, The Subir and Malini Chowdhury Foundation supports:
• The Subir and Malini Chowdhury Center for Bangladesh Studies at University of California, Berkeley
• Global Quality Awareness (GQA) - a non-profit initiative created to improve the lives of individuals and their communities around the world by promoting a personal understanding of, and commitment to a "Quality mindset".
• A lifetime endowment for the Frances Hesselbein Medal for Excellence in Leadership and Service awarded annually to a cadet who best exhibits excellence in mentorship and leadership by example at the United States Military Academy at West Point
Subir has been recognized as follows:
• Outstanding American by Choice Award U.S. Government, DHS/USCIS First citizen of Michigan ever to be awarded this honor.
• Heritage Hall of Fame by the International Institute Foundation, Detroit, Michigan.
• Philip B. Crosby Medal given by the ASQ (American Society of Quality) - First recipient of this international medal
• SME Gold Medal presented by the SME (Society of Manufacturing Engineers)
• Henry Ford II Distinguished Award for Excellence in Automotive Engineering awarded by the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers)
• Honorary Doctorate of Engineering, Michigan Technological University, USA
• Distinguished Alumnus Award, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, India
• Distinguished Alumnus Award, Central Michigan University (CMU), Michigan, USA
• U.S. Certificate of Congressional Record 105th U.S. Congress
• Young Leadership and Excellence Award presented by the Automotive Hall of Fame
• A “Fellow” in the following organizations:
o Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
o Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
o American Society for Quality (ASQ)
o Royal Statistical Society - United Kingdom
o The Quality Society of Australasia
o The Engineering Society of Detroit (ESD)
Let our team of booking agents help create a memorable experience with hiring Subir Chowdhury for your store grand opening, golf outing, trade show booth or corporate outing.
NOPACTalent acts as a Celebrity Speakers Bureau and Athlete Booking agency for corporate functions, appearances, private events and speaking engagements. NOPACTalent does not claim or represent itself as Subir Chowdhury’s speakers bureau, agent, manager or management company for Subir Chowdhury or any celebrity on this website. NOPACTalent represents organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and entertainers for private corporate events, celebrity endorsements, personal appearances, and speaking engagements.