Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Autograph Signings, Endorsements, VIP Meet & Greets, Store Grand Openings
Book Steve Blank for a Speaking Engagement
Businesses, Non-profit organizations, event planners and companies across the country have worked closely with our booking agents to hire Steve Blank for a speaking engagements, guest appearances, product endorsements and corporate events. Many of those same clients have continued to turn to our speakers bureau as we can easily align Steve Blank’s availability with their upcoming seminar, gala, annual conference, corporate function, and grand opening. Our close relationship with Steve Blank’s booking agent and management team further enables us to provide inquiring clients with Steve Blank’s speaking fee and appearance cost.
If your goal is to hire Steve Blank to be your next keynote speaker or to be the next brand ambassador our celebrity speakers bureau can assist. If Steve Blank’s booking fee is outside your companies budget or your unable to align with his appearance availability, our booking agents can provide you a list of talent that aligns with your event theme, budget and event date.
Steve is the co-inventor of the Lean Startup movement, a serial entrepreneur-turned-best selling author, and educator who has changed the way startups are built, how entrepreneurship is taught, and how big companies and the U.S. government innovate. He is the author of the startup bibles The Four Steps to the Epiphany and The Startup Owner’s Manual, books that entrepreneurs of all stripes rely on to build successful ventures and corporate and government organizations use to deal with disruption. His Harvard Business Review cover story, Why the Lean Startup Changes Everything, explained how companies could use the Lean Startup to implement innovation at speed.
"Best Fireside Chat we’ve ever heard. My company learned a lot about dealing with disruption. We made changes right after the conference."
— CEO Fortune 1000 Company
"Steve Really Helped Define the Role of Chief Innovation Officer and how to think about an innovation pipeline."
— Chief Innovation Officer Fortune 1000 Company
Steve’s dynamic presentations draw standing-room crowds at startup conferences, corporate meetings, university commencements and similar events, where he offers insight on such topics as:
· Innovation @50x – Moving Companies at Startup Speeds: How big companies can use Lean Startup techniques and processes to remain innovative
· Dealing With Disruption: How culture, process and people need to adapt and adopt in the world of continuous disruption.
· Entrepreneurship vs. Innovation: What is the Difference and Why Does it Matter? Steve explains why innovation inside an existing company or the government is different from building a startup, highlighting the different tools and mindsets needed to be a successful innovator or entrepreneur
· Harnessing Your R&D Department: How every federal research agency adopted Lean Startup methods to commercialize science – 1,500 teams of our best scientists and counting – and learn how your company can as well.
· Creating an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: Silicon Valley’s role as an entrepreneurial powerhouse has its roots in the Cold War, not a Palo Alto garage. Steve explains how the Silicon Valley came to be and how you can create an entrepreneurial ecosystem in your region.
Let our team of booking agents help create a memorable experience with hiring Steve Blank for your store grand opening, golf outing, trade show booth or corporate outing.
NOPACTalent acts as a Celebrity Speakers Bureau and Athlete Booking agency for corporate functions, appearances, private events and speaking engagements. NOPACTalent does not claim or represent itself as Steve Blank’s speakers bureau, agent, manager or management company for Steve Blank or any celebrity on this website. NOPACTalent represents organizations seeking to hire motivational speakers, athletes, celebrities and entertainers for private corporate events, celebrity endorsements, personal appearances, and speaking engagements.